Thursday, August 26, 2010

CCM.SC #13 + Winner of CCM.SC #12

Hello everyone!! Thanks for those who joined the CCM Sketch Challenge #12

The lucky winner will receive a sympathy stamp set of her choice. The lucky winner for sketch #12 is.....

 

DEE!!!!!
 Yay for DEE! Congratulations! Please contact me to claim your prize. (let me know which set you would like to have)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's Sketch # 13! It's a pretty simple layout this time. I've done enough circles for the pass few sketches, 
so I'm going to rectangles this time =)

Let's take a look at Kerry and Yenni's beautiful cards, I love them so much (as usual)!

Kerry

Yenni

Now, let's take a look at the prize! Yay~ This time we are giving out the "Happy Carnival Stamp Set":

Here's a little bookmark I've made with the Happy Carnival Stamps

So let's see your take on this sketch! Please read the requirements on the right hand side of the blog. Feel free to leave a comment under this post if you have any questions =) I hope you will have fun with this sketch and good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fun doing the sketch. Great designs from the DT!

    ReplyDelete