Hi all CCM fans,
We are featuring May Girl as this month's freebie! Who does she remind you of?
We have limited our freebie to 30 downloads, so why wait?! Click here to Take her home! before we run out of downloads!
Grab the cute lil' girl and don't forget to enter our monthly challenge, you will have a chance to win more free digis! We have made some changes to our challenge this month, so please take a look at the changes below:
The requirement is very simple!
- You will need to LIKE CCM's Facebook page.
- You have a choice of using this freebie, any other CCM stamps or even any other digis from a different company to make a project and submit it to at least one challenge blog out there.
- You are required to use the sketch created by our DT attached below.
- Like any other challenge blogs, you will need to submit your project in our challenge blog with the Inlinkz system.
- Monthly challenge starts on 15th of this month and ends on 13th of next month.
There will be two winners:
- The first winner will be a chosen by vote from our awesome DT members. The participant must have used this Freebie or any other CCM stamps. The winner will get to choose any digis of their choice (stamps or singles combination) worth $6.00 or under PLUS a 50% off single purchase coupon for CCM's online store & a cute lil` badge for their side bar.
- The second winner will be drawn out from our luck draw, The participant will have either used this freebie, any other CCM stamps or any other digis from a different company. The winner will get a free single digi stamp of their choice, PLUS a 30% off single purchase coupon for CCM's online store & a cute lil` badge for their side bar.
- Winners will be announced on the 15th of the following month!
Rules and Regulations:
- One project will only count as one lucky draw entry
- Limited to 3 project submissions per participant
Here are some projects created by our DT:
Thank you to our DT coordinator, Melissa O. who has made the beautiful sketch below for us. This is required to use for your project submission.
Hope you will enjoying this challenge and good luck everyone!
Nat & Cass